[sork] Horde hangs after changing password (passwd 4.0.0alpha1)

KHB khburres at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 18:59:53 UTC 2012

Felipe Scarel <fbscarel <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Ok, so I'll strip the full text, hope that's good with ya.
>
> For future reference, I did the following:
>
> 1) Applied the patch suggested here:
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/60c7d1fe1d8338c512cf02ceeb2bcd61b8e8e44e
> 2) Applied BOTH changes suggested on this comment:
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10228#c3 . I had previously missed the bottom
> change that refreshes the IMAP object.
>
> Now it's working. I had hoped the git patch would integrate all relevant
> changes, but that wasn't the case.
>
> Thanks for the help provided,
> fbscarel

Just to confirm, these changes helped me too.  #1 was already applied, but I had
to follow #2 to get things going.  Note, perhaps a typo in #2 (I changed 'bare'
to 'base' as shown below):

$imp_imap->createImapObject($GLOBALS['registry']->
getAuth('base'), $new_password, IMP_Auth::getAutoLoginServer());

Thanks for the help.