[sork] [SOLVED] Re: Passwd 5.0 and Expect

Kinglok, Fong busywater at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It turns out even when I have enabled a function authusername in a hook
/var/www/html/webmail/config/hook.php

There is no need to parse domain name in vpopmail expect script and I have to uncomment the two 'query_lookup' and 'query_modify' to look for %U.

Now, the passwd is working.

Thanks.

Kinglok, Fong