[sork] findUserDN

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Sun Sep 8 12:28:38 UTC 2013

Dear List,

Our LDAP has a structure like this below having dn in the form

cn=anant,ou=section-name,ou=division-name,ou=group-name,ou=area-name,ou=org,dc=in

and under this circumstance, the dn differes from person to person based on
the section/division/group/area.

Due to this, I am unable to fix a particular userdn in password
configuration and hence finding dififculty in changing password.

I found in passwd/lib/Drive/Ldap.php two lines commented.

// @todo Fix finding the user DN.
// $this->_userdn = $this->_ldap->findUserDN($user);

I think, this is what is required for our setup to resolve this issue.
When is it likely to be made available.
--
           Regards
            Anant