[sork] Vacation Message

Mina Kolta mkolta at psychology.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 17 20:54:14 UTC 2013

It is working but we are currently running horde off a web server and it
is accessing email for the users off another server. We do not see any
vacation functionality at all in horde. If there is any advice you can
give me.

Thanks

--
Mina Kolta
Assistant System Administrator
mkolta at psychology.rutgers.edu
Department of Psychology
Rutgers Newark

"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." James 1:19 NIV