[swoosh] Getting started

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 06:02:06 PST 2004

Marko

I would be very pleased to get Swoosh working but I have a few problems.  I
configured the latest Swoosh from this morning and managed to create the
Clickatell gateway but when starting the menu item SMS Messaging I get the
correct form displayed but have the following under the message box

Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument
in /usr/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Form.php on line 1196

When clicking on the SMS Messaging Home menu item I get

The requested URL /horde/swoosh/forms.php was not found on this server.

and when clicking on the Options menu item from the same menu I get

The requested URL /horde/swoosh/prefs.php was not found on this server.

Would be very grateful for any advice

Tia
Peter

--