[swoosh] New improved swoosh testing results

Marko Djukic mdjukic at horde.org
Wed Mar 10 19:47:30 PST 2004

Quoting Kent Martin <horde at kentsworld.com>:

> When I enter a valid number, I get a message about being unable to
> expand it, then I get a message about message submitted on the next
> line.

ok, fixed in CVS. it won't attempt number expansions of numbers that look valid.

> If I plug in a name rather than a number and that name matches more than
> one thing in my address book, it gives me the "Fix ambiguous addresses"
> dialogue as it should, after I choose one of them, it gives me the
> following error:
>
> * Destination
> This field is required.

fixed-ish this, i'll have to figure it out better.

> If only one address book entry matches, I get dropped onto the same
> screen as I was on with the expanded entry in the destination box.
> Clicking send leads to the "message submitted" message :D

don't quite follow.

> One final, and, in my mind, fairly critical problem.  I have clickatell
> via http set as my gateway (I have a test account from them).  My
> balance with them after getting a "message submitted" message remains
> unchanged, and, I don't get an SMS on my handset.

ok, i just fixed something in the send script which should take care of this and
some of the other messages you were reporting. sorry, wasn't seeing it, i'm
using a setup with several gateways.

> I am using SMS_TEXT - what is SMS_FLASH anyway?

flash forces the message onto the screen of the phone. ie, user doesn't get a
sms symbol then has to go open the sms inbox, but rather the text of the
message gets displayed directly onto the screen without any user interaction.
only works on phone models that support it and mobile networks that allow it.

m.

--
Marko Djukic
Horde Project (http://horde.org)