[swoosh] Errors after sending SMS ( again )

Markus Hackethal mh at serverlabor.net
Mon May 3 10:51:58 PDT 2004

Hi List ,
it´s me again i updatet swoosh and framework yesterday ,
i also setup Database new with the script inside swoosh. But after sending SMS i always
get this error:
Notice: Undefined index: message_id in /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php on line 155
Notice: Undefined index: remote_id in /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php on line 155
Notice: Undefined index: recipient in /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php on line 155
Notice: Undefined index: error in /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php on line 155
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php:155) in /var/www/horde/swoosh/send.php on line 159

I couldnt find anything on this. Maybe somebody can help?
I am using the clickatell API ( HTTP ).
Also i get messages under Gateways that the current creditz couldnt be read?
Is this feature just workin?

Friendly regards

Markus Hackethal