[swoosh] Swoosh not sending

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Sun Nov 21 01:58:00 PST 2004

Hello folks,

Fired up the CVS cut of swoosh from Fri Nov 19 2004 with horde-rc1 and
it isn't sending
messages.

I am using the clickatell driver, and, sent messages are stored fine.
The balance on my
clickatell account decreased by 1 credit (to a Thai mobile that didn't
work with the
clickatell test on their homepage, so not surprised that I didn't get
that message), but
subsequent attempts to send (to UK numbers) have resulted in my balance
not changing and
no messages being recieved at the other end.

Finally - what format should I be using for the target numbers?
+440000000000 or just
44000000000 - or is it clever enough to work out which one was used and
modify it
appropriately?

I have never actually gotten swoosh to send a message! (last time I
tried was a CVS cut
from Feb 22).

Regards,

Kent.