[conduit] Fwd: Re: [kronolith] New module and mailing list for Palm PDA syncing with Horde

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Fri Mar 14 06:12:36 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from moorejon at usd465.com -----
    Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:51:23 -0600
    From: Jonathan Moore <moorejon at usd465.com>
syncing with Horde
      To: "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus at riboflavin.net>

I am not subscribed to the new list yet, so I am sending this directly
to you. I
think MS is OK with the BSD license, just not GPL style ones that require
keeping additions in the public.

I am not sure whether the new MS license will hold up in court either and I
haven't looked at the actual document. I just remember an article on
slashdot a
while back about this.

--
Jonathan Moore