[conduit] Multisync Plug-In?

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Mon Apr 21 07:11:34 PDT 2003

The first thing that would be great for all of these would be to build
SyncML into Horde itself.  That is the next step for the conduit code
I'm working on...that is, once I get back to it (probably 4-6 weeks).

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening