[conduit] Fwd: Horde Conduit

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Thu May 15 23:12:38 PDT 2003

First of all, if you want to run the software, join the mailing list
and post to it, not to any individual user.  Second, we do not
provide binaries because this software is EXTREMELY unstable and has
a reasonably high probability of causing a loss of data, as the only
sync method that currently works is to blow away your Palm data and
overwrite it with Horde's data (PC overwrites Handheld option).  No
one  should be running the code that cannot help develop it.  When we
get closer, or at least have non-destructive sync working, we will
begin releasing binaries.  Until then, chip in or be patient.

As a side note, I have recently purchased a book on SyncML and am now
done with my wedding and honeymoon, so I should once again have time
to dedicate to this.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening