[conduit] Re: [dev] SyncML

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jun 15 18:30:13 PDT 2003

Quoting Matthew Pearson <matthewp at vulcantech.co.uk>:

> I was wondering if anyone had thought about synchronisation with external
> applications from Horde. I'm asking because the company I work for might
> (and I stress *might*) be willing to dedicate me for a couple of weeks and
> lend me a one or two SyncML devices to develop some synchronisation
> support in Horde. I'm new to Horde myself so I would be especially
> interested if people have pointers to any work-in-progress etc. that might
> reduce my learning curve.

It's been brought up multiple times. We definitely want syncml support. It's
just a matter of time/energy/knowledge. Right now there's a palm-specific
conduit that does some basic syncing (mostly, horde-overwrites-handheld,
right now). So, if you were to work on it, there are definitely people
who'd work with you and it'd definitely be welcome.

I've cc'ed the conduit at lists.horde.org list; you probably want to join that
for future discussions.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.