[conduit] Help with SyncML

Anthony Mills amills at pyramid6.com
Wed Sep 17 22:48:36 PDT 2003

I have a couple questions.  How is SyncML coming with Horde?  Do you know of
any good books about SyncML?  I would like to help with SyncML support for
Horde.  I know alot about HTTP and XML and a little PHP.  I mainly program
in Java but I was able to hack the Horde code to add Gollem and Trean links
to the configurable home page.

I have a iPAQ that I can use to sync with.  I can get Synthesis SyncML for
my iPAQ and use it to sync with.  I'll check out the code and start to look
into it as soon as I finish reinstalling Horde.  I am missing some PEAR
modules.

Where is a good place to start?  Source files and such.

Thanks,

Anthony Mills