[conduit] Help with SyncML

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 18 07:31:52 PDT 2003

Quoting Anthony Mills <amills at pyramid6.com>:

> I have a couple questions.  How is SyncML coming with Horde?  Do you know of
> any good books about SyncML?  I would like to help with SyncML support for
> Horde.  I know alot about HTTP and XML and a little PHP.  I mainly program
> in Java but I was able to hack the Horde code to add Gollem and Trean links
> to the configurable home page.

All we have at the moment is a stub of a subclass for our generic RPC:: class:

http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/horde/lib/RPC/syncml.php

I have a codebase that we have permission to use and am very slowly working at
it. Help would be great; coordinate on this list or on the dev@ list if you
want to work on it.

-chuck

--