[conduit] Re: VCARD import from non horde app

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 30 07:25:01 PDT 2003

Zitat von Mikael Geijer <mikael at nufort.net>:

> > I'm actually doing an integration of a PHP Syncml-server. Now running with
> > kronolith exchanging VCALENDAR entries with my P800 mobile. Might be
> > something for the community...

As Jan said, definitely! You should work with Horde 3 (the CVS HEAD version) for
this - see http://horde.org/source/. I've already started a little bit on this;
I have an RPC_syncml stub class in CVS
(http://cvs.horde.org/cvs.php/horde/lib/RPC/syncml.php), and I created the
Horde_History class partially as a way of logging event
creation/deletion/change information easily for syncing purposes. I'm working
off of the boheme codebase; the author gave us permission to integrate it into
Horde. What server are you working with?

Let me know; I'd love to work together and make progress on this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
Born right the first time.