[sync] SyncML server (again)..

Adam Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Thu Nov 6 12:55:47 PST 2003

> After looking through PHP.net, I think I have every function I need to
> convert all of my Java code into PHP.

We are cetainly interested in your Java OR PHP code (we have both
traditional PHP servers and Tomcat servers).

> If I undertake the task of converting the code to PHP can I check it
> in?  It supports WBXML and XML SyncML packets.  It also has support for
> all of the client started sync methods.  The code is abstract in that it
> uses OOP to implement most features, so it can be extended.

I've seen a demonstration of using Java classes in PHP,  but that
probably takes it out of the scope of Horde.

http://www.phpbuilder.com/manual/ref.java.php

> Let me know and I will get started on converting the code,

Curious if you've tried it with MultiSync as the SyncML client?
http://multisync.sourceforge.net/