[sync] SyncML server (again)..

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Thu Nov 6 13:23:00 PST 2003

I didn't know MultiSync had SyncML support.  I guess I'll add it to my
list.
Keep in mind, the server is in no way finished.  I just noticed some
activity and thought I should share what I was doing.  I really do not
want to duplicate any effort.

I guess my real question would I need to rewrite my code in PHP to get
it into Horde?

Anthony