[sync] Blackberry

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 14 17:03:29 PST 2003

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn at horde.org>:

> Suddenly at work today our Telecomm person showed up at my door,
> after having been directed by a V.P. to attend a conference and
> get more information about the Blackberry he saw used recently and
> was very excited about.
>
> I now have some marketing slides that have Exchange and Domino
> plastered all over them; anybody know how open the Blackberry
> architecture is, and whether it can sync. with IMAP, LDAP, or oh
> say... Horde? :-)

Hey Brent! :)

I have to admit I don't know a whole lot about Blackberries; a quick google
search leads me to believe that they're pretty darn closed.

Our getting-there sync infrastructure is still going to make it a lot easier to
work with anything, though! ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe