[sync] How does rpc work with SyncML

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 06:32:34 PST 2003

> Yeah, I've thought for a while now that we need at least the option of
> letting the different RPC backends handle authentication themselves. Shouldn't
> be too hard.

Easy, in fact - I just implemented this. All you need to do now is to override
the authorize() method in the syncml backend. You'll have to delay checking
there, but that's not hard.

Also, I added a getInput() method, too, so that you can pass a filehandle to
php://stdin to the SAX functions if you want.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe