[sync] WBXML support

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Thu Nov 27 23:22:59 PST 2003

Hello!

I started some privat discussion Chuck about wbxml. He invited me to this
list. So here i am! :)

My name is lars and i'm one of the developers of egroupware. So i'm a little
bit a competitor. :) But as want to contribute code, it should be no
problem.

My first step was to create a the wbxml decode class. I have it technical
working, but my code needs some cleanup. There is to much debugging code in
there currently. Currently i stuck at 4 bytes which i can't get decoded,
which stop my continuing.

For developement i use my palm. I have the syncml client from synthesis.ch.
For me it is my first goal to get this client working. After that i plan to
check interoperation with some mobile phones.

So, thats my plan. How is yours? What do you currently have working? Where
can i help? How can i contribute? Can i access the horde cvs?

Cu
--
written with FeLaMiMail
nice to know: