[sync] WBXML support

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Mon Dec 1 18:01:21 PST 2003

I just noticed this sorry.  Most of my code is in java.  I am converting it into
php.  I'm kind of new to php, and I have no time, so it is hard.  I was able to
get sycml working with synthesis.ch.  What 4 bytes?  Opaque stuff or something
else?  How did you do the xml, events, or dom or something else?  I found that
taking packets off of files works well to test.  You can use libwxml, I forget
the url, check http://horde.org/sync/ to create and test with.  I would be
interested in seeing your code.  I'll send you what I have if you want.  I
don't think anyone is going to mind having a generic WBXML library for PHP.  So
if we can create something that works for both projects, then great.  Anyway,
let me know,

Anthony