[sync] SyncML Server (RPC)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 10 14:56:21 PST 2003

Quoting Anthony Mills <amills at gascard.net>:

> I know I said I'd let you working on it, but I think I figured it out. Here is
> the patch and file.  It should get as far as returning a file with only
> <SyncML></SyncML>.  It will also log the packets (both wbxml and xml) to
> _debugDir, which will be extremely helpful.  If you like this and you check it
> in, I think we can continue to develop the fun stuff, SyncML.

Not a problem at all! I've changed a few things, but mostly committed it as-is.

> PS  It only "compiles", I have not tested to see that it works.  I need to
> get a server working again to test.

Yeah, I fixed some things, but didn't test it myself either.

> PPS You may need to change syncml_wbxml to different file name to get RPC to
> pick it up.

I just added the case to rpc.php to call it when appropriate.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe