[sync] SyncML Patch and Seg Fault

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Tue Dec 16 21:46:43 PST 2003

Here is a patch that gets syncml working with WBXML.  The code calls syncml rpc
like it should.  One problem on line 434 of Encoder.php:  it seg faults.  You
know you did good when you can make a scripting language seg fault. :D  If we
can fix this problem, then we should be done with WBXML, and can start on the
guts of SyncML.  I suspect the problem lies with the "gvar" stream.  I can't
imagine someone not finding this problem with the other streams.   I'm going to
try this on another machine, and see if that helps, and I will try to fix on
Wednesday, unless some else does it for me (nudge, nudge).

Thanks,

Anthony