[sync] SyncML Patch and Seg Fault

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 17 08:29:47 PST 2003

Yikes, sorry for all the seperate messages, but a few clarifications:

Quoting Anthony Mills <amills at gascard.net>:

> I made the wbxml get and send xml files through the variables and not streams.

Huh, why? I left the code in CVS using streams for now.

> the variables I changed from _var to var are public variables that are used in
> both the decoder (it gets the variables) and encoder (it sets them).

I've added getter/setter methods to take care of this.

> Some things just will not work, the static variable is always 0.

$packetNum? There was the case/spelling typo, which is now fixed, but it might
just be different from how you expect static variables to work - it's not
static across different page loads, so it'll always be 0 when the script gets a
new request. Inside the request, it'll work as expected.

Hopefully my changes helped, and didn't hurt too much.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe