AW: [sync] a little speedup for the MBUInt32toInt

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Thu Dec 18 10:51:05 PST 2003

the way I tested it was to do.

for( $i = 0; $i < 1000000000000; $i++ ) {
if (Int32toMBU($i) != MBUInt32toInt())
	echo 'AAAAAHHH!';
}
}

not correct, but you get the idea.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply the code was wrong, I just remebered tring
  something like that and it not working right.

What I meant to say was.  "Looks great, thanks."

The best way to reach me is via email.  I check it often enough.

Anthony