[sync] I need some more functions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 20 10:29:14 PST 2004

Quoting Anthony Mills <amills at gascard.net>:

> Okay, I'll write these functions using History, any code examples?

It's used in a few places in the drivers for all the apps - grep for it. What do
you need?

> $shared should have been $shareid, and it should be a global unique
> identifier to a specific object in the notepad, calendar, contacts, or
> tasks databases.

K, that's going to need to be $guid, then, instead.

> classes in horde/lib available everywhere?  I thought, maybe wrongly,
> that framework was where the shared code sits, and horde/lib is just
> used by the projects, not by the stuff in framework.

Nearly everything in horde/lib will be moved to framework before the final
release of Horde 3.0, so you can use anything there.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."