[sync] Re: SyncML update

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Thu Jan 29 20:56:19 PST 2004

Anthony,

I'll have time to have a look again this weekend, testing from my phone,
so if you check stuff in I'll be happy to test :)

I did have some funny errors last time I tried, didn't get time to check
them out properly, but will do so this time round and report.

I'm ahead of you (most likely, I'm in Oz), so if you have a chance at
checking in something which works I'm happy to check it out from CVS and
test. Just email the list and I'll get it :)

Cheers!

:)Johny