[sync] Re: SyncML update

Johny horde at agotnes.com
Sat Jan 31 02:23:55 PST 2004

Fixed, I'd completely forgotten about that test page, extremely useful,
ta! :)

Now the auth is stumping me :( I have two auth modes on my phone, namely
an HTTP auth and also a server auth. The first is (as far as my testing
goes) for HTTP only and not invoked here, the second is the key one.

However, the first one doesn't seem to get invoked either, the apache
access_log;

192.168.1.141 - - [31/Jan/2004:20:19:19 +1000] "POST
/horde-cvs/horde/rpc.php HTTP/1.1" 302 0 "-" "EPOC SyncML Client"

The Horde log for the same event;
Jan 31 20:19:20 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission for
horde [on line 637 of "/var/www/html/horde-cvs/horde/lib/Registry.php"]

I added some logging to the 'login' driver to check that it is invoked,
and I can see it being invoked when using Firebird and the login page
there, but not when using my phone :(

Suggestions? Is there an easy way to disable auth so I can test further?

:)J