[sync] WBXML kludge

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Wed Feb 11 12:29:20 PST 2004

I don't see why not.   My plan is to get SyncML working and then go back
and fix WBXML.  Not all clients need WBXML, but all clients need SyncML
by definition.  And AFAIK the hack works.

Anthony

PS I added some unlinks to the code, and you need to specify not to use
string tables in the encoder.  Do you want me to send a new patch?