[sync] Fwd: [cvs] commit: framework/SyncML/docs TODO kronolith/lib api.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 5 19:27:46 PST 2004

As noted in the commit, the API methods as requested in SyncML/docs/TODO are now
complete for Kronolith (calendar), Nag (tasks), and Mnemo (notes). Nag and
Kronolith will require some additional support for iCalendar fields for things
like due dates, alarms, recurrence, etc. to all be handled properly, but basic
events - titles, dates, etc. - all are working.

This should mean that most of the Horde infrastructure is in place for the sync
server to talk to. I'm pretty excited about the possibility. :)

What's missing, of course, is contacts - Turba. Turba is going to be a bit
harder since the API for it is currently pretty messy, and it's generic in ways
that can make it a pain. I'll try and tackle that next, but it'll take a bit
longer, and I've honestly been avoiding it. Also, tasks, events, and notes are
the big things for me; I'm not as motivated to have contacts working, so any
help there from someone who is would be great.

Enjoy,
-chuck

----- Forwarded message from chuck at horde.org -----