[sync] SyncML & Ericsson P800

Iain McFarlane imcfarla at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 17 05:18:10 PST 2004

Hi,

I am interested in getting my P800 to be able to sync with Horde.  I have read
on the mailing list archives that a lot of progress has been made.

I have updated my installation to the version in CVS.
I have imp, kronolith, nag, ... running correctly and can connect to them using
Opera on my P800 over bluetooth.

Can someone give me a run down on how I connect my P800 to horde?
i.e. what is the URL that I need to enter?  I have tried
http://192.168.0.2/horde/rpc.php but my P800 does not connect.

I am currently using IMAP (via imp) for login info (does this matter?)

Iain