[sync] SyncML & Ericsson P800

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Thu Mar 18 07:30:47 PST 2004

BTW, backup your data.  The SyncML protocol does have a means to erase all of
your data.  You should be sure to backup any data you have on your
P800, and it
would not hurt to backup Horde.  We don't have the erase everything
implemented
in Horde, but you never know.  Most SyncML clients can erase everything if you
set the Sync method to replace from server.

Anthony