[sync] Fwd: Horde/Sync Project

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 25 06:46:48 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from emailme at junior-citizen.com -----
    Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:34:33 -0000
    From: Adam <emailme at junior-citizen.com>
 Subject: Horde/Sync Project
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Chuck,

I hope you don't mind my emailing you direct - my apologies if you do.

I've been following your development of the Horde SyncML project for some time,
but have been unable to find any recent news about its status. I had been
following your posts on the SyncML mailing list
(http://nicolas.bougues.net/syncml/) but the last one there is from December; I
checked on the Horde mailing list for the project and couldn't find an overall
status.

I hope I'm not pestering, just curious! I'd offer to help on the project if I
could program, but I'm a mere implementer - I can't code to save my life :o)

Keep up the great work - you guys do some very cool stuff!

Thanks,
Adam

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck