[sync] Intro and thoughts

Anthony Mills amills at gascard.net
Wed Apr 7 20:12:08 PDT 2004

Sounds interesting.  Would you be interested in helping us with SyncML?
I could use some help finishing the SyncML stuff for horde.  The SyncML
protocol should support any application on the client and server side.
You just have to create the API specific for the service.  The SyncML
protocol is generic enough to support other content besides Contacts,
Tasks, etc.  You may even be able translate your sync methods into the
SyncML protocol.  Just my two cents,

Anthony