[sync] Getting Multisync working with Horde

James Moody james_e_moody at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 15:07:10 PDT 2004

Hi all,

My goal here is to get Horde syncing with my iPaq 3850. I have multisync
installed and working, and synce installed and working, as well as horde
from CVS.

The options for the SyncML multisync plugin are not obvious to me. First of
all, what is the path on the server that I should point the plugin to? I've
tried various things including "/horde/framework/RPC/RPC/syncml.php" and
"/horde/framework/SyncML/SyncML.php". Also, I assume that the user and
password it asks for should correspond to my horde user/password. What about
database names for the calendar etc? It always hangs when I tell it to get
these values from the server.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm looking forward to giving this a spin and
providing some feedback.

Thanks,

james