[sync] There's progress on SyncML

Joeri Pronk joeri at joeri.nu
Tue Jun 29 02:34:59 PDT 2004

Thanks for your email!

I am very happy to hear some real news on syncml again, can't wait to help ( I
have access to three syncml phones (SE T610(all the time),Nokia 6600 (most of
the time) and Motorola V700(sometimes))
I also have played with syncml on pocketpc 2003 using synthesis syncml plugin,
unfortunately this uses md5 authentication which isn't suported under horde :(

I would like to contribute in this project, either as a tester,debugger or
coder.
Please let me know how we can keep this project alive.

Best Regards,

Joeri Pronk