[sync] P800 & calendar

Iain McFarlane imcfarla at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 7 14:27:14 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 Jul 2004 04:26, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Iain McFarlane <imcfarla at ntlworld.com>:
> >> now getting this in php.log:
> >> [06-Jul-2004 23:12:34] PHP Warning:  Missing argument 1 for
> >> exportvcalendar() in /usr/share/pear/Horde/iCalendar.php on line 237
> >>
> >> Any ideas where exportvCalendar is called?
> >
> > Ok I got it working by patching two files - not particularly clever
> > but...
>
> Try what I committed for exportvCalendar() instead - should be better
> sorted out
> now.
>
> If the array checks in the date functions are still needed, let me know
> why and
> send again, and I'll get them committed.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

This looks good - there is still something not quite right with either the
calendar or the notes sync as the date is not being placed in the task status
field on my phone - it should do this after a successful synchronisation.

As for the array checks in the dates it definitely needed them yesterday.  I
must have an odd appointment set up which has now sync'd and so is not being
transferred again.

How do I clear the history so that I can resync everything from new?

This is a great start.  There are obviously a few things still to sort out re
repeating calendar entries and completed tasks not synchronising from horde
to phone but at least we are making progress!

Iain