[sync] test server

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Jul 8 22:45:12 PDT 2004

Hi Erik,

the starting page is rpc.php. Something like

http://yourwebserver.com/horde/rpc.php

When the phone tries that page you should at least get an entry in your
webservers's (apache) access or error log.

You can verify this by pointing your browser to this URL and see what
happens.

docs/INSTALL.p900.txt might help as well.

>So my question is: does anyone have a "known good" horde serve I can try to

> sync with

At the moment there is no "known good" horde sync server yet. Nobody tested
it against an s55 so far. I don't think a server alone would help: you'd
need access to the logs.

If you could can get your phone working, some brief description about the
configuration would be nice. So we can add it to the docs.

Bye