[sync] SyncML and T610 results

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Thu Jul 8 23:49:54 PDT 2004

Hi,

> > I have written some code to solve this, purely a hack to copy the
> > Cred structure from the SyncBody to the SyncHdr location if it's not
> > there already.
> > in framework/RPC/syncml.php at line 66 (just after GetResponse):
>
> I'll leave this to Karsten to send as a patch or another solution...

I'm in the process of doing some refactoring/rewriting of the whole SyncML
package which I do with the DTD in mind. This should ultimately handle all
valid formats, including the different Cred positions.

However this may take some time as I'm currently more focused on the
iCalendar stuff. (parsing/exporting of the various vevent/vnote/vmemo data)

If my rewrite takes too long and other people have the same Cred issues, we
can put Joeri's patch into CVS as temporary hack.