[sync] SyncML with Nokia 6230 - logs

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Jul 11 07:49:28 PDT 2004

Hi Christian,

 >    <Data>
 >     Y2lsbGU6dGVzdA==
 >    </Data>

your XML seems to contain to much whitespace. It should look like
<Data>Y2lsbGU6dGVzdA==</Data>
or the current (very picky) implementation of SyncML gets confused.

Do you have the most recent version of
framework/XML_WBXML/WBXML/ContentHandler installed?

My phone doesn't send WBXML encoded data, so I can't figure out where
the whitespace is created.

We might have to add lots of trim()s to the code.

 > If I make isAuthorized() to always return "true",
If you do something like this, better add
$this->_locName = xxxx;
this->password = yyyy
to your isAuthorized() function. Authorization is needed to access the
horde data.

 > then the phone says
 > "transmitting/receiving" and fails again, because horde does not find
 > some anchors and wants to start slowsync. But this is the next story.

Starting a SlowSync is OK on the first sync run.

Bye
  Karsten