[sync] Synchronisation with an HP iPAQ h4100

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 23:22:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

> I would like to know if the problem is the clients I use, or if I'm
> needing to hack the SyncML code
> to make it compliant to the client I choosen to use ?

As Chuck said, this is work in progress. So any feedback is welcome. Maybe you
can post the debug output from /tmp/sync so we can have a look? (Make sure to
remove the <cred> section).

Please note that syncing contacts doesn't work (yet). I just managed to get it
working locally, so I might be able to provide a patch for that on the
weekend.

Cheers,