[sync] (no subject)

dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Tue Sep 21 12:42:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to know what are the people are currently working on about SyncML
synchronisation (because in about two weeks I will need make SyncML fully
functional in my Horde installation) ? This will give me an idea on what is
coming and what isn't currently done, because I dont't want to work on the same
thing than somebody else since it is public code.

Since my SyncML client is a WBXML SyncML client installed on an iPAQ h4150
running Pocket PC 2003, this give another platform to test the SyncML
implementation.

Currently with the lastest Horde CVS version I was able to do a SlowSync and
NormalSync with the Horde server using WBXML sucessfully, but the
contacts/events/tasks data are not exchanged between the client and server.

Also, the only way I found to be able to use WBXML with SyncML was to use the
revision 1.19 of "framework/XML_WBXML/WBXML/Decoder.php". My server is running
with the lastest Horde version and modules, with an up-to-date PEAR, with php
4.3.8 but it seem to have a problem with proc_open (no error, but the script
freeze and using some " echo '<some text>' " to find where he was freezing and
he freeze exactly where proc_open is called (at line 131).

Thanks,

Daniel Vandal
dvandal at infoteck.qc.ca