[sync] Failed to sync with P900

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Sep 28 00:53:11 PDT 2004

Hi,

I did update my installation to cvs on the weekend and then ran into some
problems with kronolith (see my post on kronolith list).

This should be fixed by now in cvs (not in today's snapshot yet). Now syncing
works fine for me.

Can you try just to sync notes (i.e. jotter/mnemo)? This should cause
the least
problems. Turba/address book is not working yet.

On the other hand: your error message in apache log looks strange. Do
you still
get it when using http instead of https?

  Karsten