[sync] child pid 9283 exit signal Segmentation fault (11).

Frédéric MAZZINI frederic.mazzini at cirad.fr
Mon Oct 18 02:32:36 PDT 2004

Hello,

We currently test the syncml functionnality of Horde. We try to synchronize
Outlook with kronolith. During these tests, we found a bug in the managment
of the user authorization. In the log file of Apache we have the message :
child pid 9283 exit signal Segmentation fault (11). The problem seems to
come from the key used to encrypt the user password. The GOST algorithm
required a key of 32 bytes and the one used is smaller (sessionid =
syncmlsc21). We temporarily corrected the problem by padding the value
up to 32 bytes.

What do you think about that problem ??

Thanks