[sync] Sync4j and Horde

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Wed Oct 20 01:51:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

Quoting Oliver Kuhl <okuhl at netcologne.de>:

> I like to use Sync4j-Clients (i.e. the Outlook-Client) with the Horde
> SyncML-Server. I read the mailinglist-archive and found out that there
> has to be written a horde<->sync4j-connector.

I don't know details about Sync4j but imho this only applies if you want to do
some integration of Sync4J Sync-*Server* and Horde (like using Horde as a
Datastore for the SyncServer).

Just using the Sync4j SyncConnector to Sync Outlook with Horde should work
without any extensive modifications. Just give it a try. Feedback whether it
actually works would be very much appreciated.

A method to Sync Outlook Data with Horde would surely be a good thing.

Cheers,