[sync] Turba and Syncml status?

Eric Hameleers alien at nl.ibm.com
Thu Nov 18 05:09:00 PST 2004

Joaquim Homrighausen wrote:

> Quoting Eric Hameleers <alien at nl.ibm.com>:
>
> Also, is there documentation for what the various "sources" must be
> called to
> sync with the various sections of the P900/P910? I.e. the "Server database"
> name.
>
> Jotter, Calendar/Tasks, Contacts (and E-mail?)

We use "notes" as the database name for Jotter and that works.

I was too quick in stating that Kronolith syn works ok, though :-(

The syncing process takes a long time, at the end of which my P910i
shows the message "Connection interrupted" . This happens when syncing
over a slow line (dial-up) as well as when connected to a PC via the
cradle (fast).

I see lots or warnings like:

"""
Nov 18 13:59:09 HORDE [warning] [horde] SyncML: unable to create
change for kronolith:some_name:162: locid not found in map [on line 69
of "/var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/SyncML/Sync/TwoWaySync.php"]
"""

- not only on first try but every time. Is this related to my failed
syncing? When the P910 tells me that synchronization failed, the
horde.log keeps spitting out SQL statements (I'm running in DEBUG
mode) which indicate that the server does not notice that the client
has given up?

FYI, our Horde is upgraded from an old CVS version (october 2003),
we're running the 3.0 Beta now for testing.

Eric

--
Eric Hameleers