[sync] integrating syncml into egroupware

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Thu Feb 10 01:15:35 PST 2005

Hello!

I'm currently in the process of integrating the horde syncml interface into
egroupware.
While working with the code i discovered, that the send content type is more
or less hard coded and does not care about the content type the client
supports.

The problem is, that the code does not seem todo anything with the devinf
information. I like to implement it, because it is really needed for some
clients. Also the import just uses only one hardcode contenttype.

Is someone already working on this problem?
What would be the right place to add this piece of code? I think
Command/Out.php.
What are the rules for submitting patches?

Cu
--
need Groupware         ==> http://www.egroupware.org
hosted eGroupWare   ==> http://www.officespot.de