[sync] Re: integrating syncml into egroupware

Lars Kneschke lars at kneschke.de
Thu Feb 10 17:49:30 PST 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> schrieb:
>> Is someone already working on this problem?

>Not that I know of. If you could contribute this that would be great.

I will submit the code when finnished.

>> What would be the right place to add this piece of code? I think
>> Command/Out.php.

I modified Comment/Put.php to fetch the data. Next thing is to store the
data and make them available to the api.
I think the right place would be to extend State.php to store that
information too.
Any comments on that topic?

>> What are the rules for submitting patches?

>Either send them as text/plain attachments to this list, or post them
>as enhancement tickets on http://bugs.horde.org/.

Ok. Thanks for the information.

Cu
--