[sync] Re: Trying to use Outlook Sync4j conduit with Horde Apps

Mark Petersen mpetersen at daily-journal.com
Wed Mar 2 14:56:25 PST 2005

> Zitat von Mark Petersen <mpetersen at daily-journal.com>:
>
>> I'm trying to use Sync4j for Outlook and connect to server.com/rpc.php
>> (server.com has horde in /)
>>
>> I get an error message from Sync4j "Synchronization NOT complete. Try
>> again..." of course I get the same results every time.
>
> The SyncML server is not ready for end users yet. You're welcome to
> help developing it and contributing patches though.

Ok, that was my intent, but I didn't really come out and say that I guess.  I
was posting in hopes of getting some help locating the problem initially.  The
error log didn't really show any problems per se and so I wasn't sure where to
begin.  I guess I was hoping for direction in what could have gone
wrong.  I'll
keep working at it and post back if I get anything useful.

Mark