[sync] Re: Trying to use Outlook Sync4j conduit with Horde Apps

Mark Petersen mpetersen at daily-journal.com
Thu Mar 3 07:24:02 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:

>Zitat von Mark Petersen <mpetersen at daily-journal.com>:
>

>All SyncML packages are logged in /tmp/sync. These logs together with a
>knowledge of how SyncML works should give you a good start.

Well, there are syncML (and 3 symcML)  messages in the horde log (with
level set to debug) but there is no /tmp/sync.  I changed the location
in syncml.php but that file wasn't changed either.

I think that the Remote Name for Contacts and Calendar on Sync4j should
possibly be something other than ./contact and ./calendar since the
horde log indicates that it has to create those everytime.  Of course,
I'm totally shooting from the hip here.  I'll just keep playing with it
until something interesting happens I guess.

mark